Online Craps: the Ancient Game for Your Success
Crapsis an awesome game that provides fascinating gambling experience both for dummies and experts. It is possible to play online blackjack for fun only but playing online craps always involves lots of skills and is associated with good winnings.
Craps History and Variations
There are 2 versions of craps origination. Some historians say that this game was invented by Roman soldiers. Others think that craps originated from Arabic games which were played with dice and the merchants brought it to Europe in the 12th century.
Craps has been played for centuries. Different craps variations originated from different parts of the world.
- Bank Craps features a unique table layout. The players should defeat the casino and deposit wagers by placing chips on the designated pockets of the table before the dice are rolled. This is one of the most popular but complicated online craps typesand before you play it it’s recommendable to use the special craps practice table just like many gamblers use the free blackjack practice simulators.
- Crapless Craps has the small house edge and provides better winning chances as it’s impossible to lose on a Pass Line.
- Simplified Craps is perfect for inexperienced players as it is easy to understand. The betting system of this game is basic without any Pass Line or Don’t Pass Line wagers. The gambler should just roll the dice and win or lose.
- High point Craps features the special roll combos giving the best winning chances.
On the whole, each Craps variation is special. Select the most appropriate craps type which fits your tastes and preferences but you should learn the rules for craps at first. The understanding of the gaming process is the key to your success.
How Do You Play Craps: the Rules of Online Craps
Gamblers make bets on the dice roll outcome. Players use 2 six-sided dice on the special felt layout with sections, numbers and a Pass line. The player throwing the dice is called the “shooter”. Every game round starts with the following:
- The deposit should be made on the Pass Line or the Don’t Pass line on the layout.
- The dice is rolled. The first roll is called the come-out roll.
- If you roll 7 or 11, you win.
- If the dice outcome is 2, 3 or 12, you lose.
- If the dice outcome is 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, the Point is established and the gambler has to roll once more and the goal is to hit the same number again.
In general, craps rules are quite simple. Any user can remember them easily and work out the most successful winning strategy.